Should you have any problems at all, please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.
How do I add a product to the “shopping basket”?
- The status of your basket is summarised in the box in the lower left corner of the page, under the heading “MY BASKET” where you will see the number of items in your basket and the total amount.
- Once you have found a product that interests you, click on the button with the words “Add to basket” to add the product to your basket and have it ready for purchase.
- You will automatically be shown the current contents of your shopping basket, where you can edit the number of units or delete the product by clicking on the delete button. If you alter the number of items, you must click on “Update basket” to register the change before proceeding to checkout.
How to order
- When you have finished adding items, review the contents of the basket to verify your purchase.
- Use the “Checkout” button to access the purchase process.
- If you are already registered, you must provide your invoice address and shipping address if this is different. Once you have submitted your information, please click on the “Secure payment” button to proceed to the next step.
If you are not already registered, you should first fill in some personal information and click on the “Continue to checkout” button.
- In the next step, you will see an overview with all the details of your purchase, including the different products, units, delivery and invoicing details and the total amount including taxes. After checking it, you will be able to confirm your purchase through one of the following methods: VISA or Mastercard
- If you have chosen to pay by credit card, you will be redirected to a secure server to complete the purchase process, at which time you will be asked for your credit card information.
- Once the order has been completed using any of the available payment methods, the last page of the process will confirm if the purchase has been successfully completed.
If you have problems placing an order, you can watch a video tutorial showing the whole process from the beginning.